Blog Submission Guidelines
Thanks for showing your interest in becoming a guest blogger for My VA Station Blog. We can’t wait to read your contributions and share it with our readers.
Do you love writing about topics in freelancing and digital marketing? Founded in 2010, My VA Station Blog is based on various interests such as online freelancing, social media marketing, digital marketing, and startup business.
What Posts Do We Accept?
A closer look at our blog, and you will find some answers to your lingering questions about what posts we are looking for and how the submission process works. We accept contributions with the following topics:
- Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Lead Generation, etc.)
- Virtual Assitance / Freelancing
- Back Office Solutions
- Data Processing and Collection
- Recruitment and Outsourcing
We also accept product or application reviews. If you have written a review about products or applications that fall in the categories we have mentioned, send us a pitch, and we’ll take a look at it. We will notify you whether or not we have accepted your post for publishing.
What’s in it for you?
As a guest blogger, you can get exposure to our target audience. You can have the opportunity to showcase your talent and get some backlinks to your website or blog. Get in touch now to showcase your article.
- All blog submissions must meet My VA Station’s quality standards for it to be published. Our editors reserve the right to reject submissions at their discretion.
- Accepted guest posts remain the property of My VA Station. Hence, you cannot republish it to your blog or any other article submission website.
- We have the right to edit or modify guest blogs as we deem fit for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Data, images, quotations, and other outside content should be appropriately attributed to the article.
- We only allow you to include 1 to 2 links to your company website in the post’s body. If you add more than two links, there will be a corresponding charge on the links that exceed the allowed limit. Also, promotional links will have corresponding payments.
- For press releases, please submit them one week before the date of the press release.
- Articles should be 800-1,000 words. It should be original and never published yet.
- Topics should cover the following:
- Guides and Tips (Virtual assistance, hiring, online freelancing, running a start-up business, social media)
- Useful tools for online freelancers (App reviews, product feature, etc.)
- Include a 3-5 sentence biography of yourself and your preferred headshot.
- Guest posts should be submitted to [email protected] in a google document. We will notify you if your article has been approved for publication.