Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- I don’t have any social media accounts. Do you create and optimize them for me?
Yes, we can create and fully optimize your social media accounts for you by completing every section using rich keywords related to your business. Also, we will create a profile and cover photo and make sure that everything is totally aligned to your target audience.
- Do you design the content for posting?
Yes, we design everything, after studying your brand and what your company goals are.
- If I choose one of your packages, will the posts be the same on all of my Social Media Accounts?
Yes, the posts will be the same on all social media accounts to maintain your brand’s identity.
- Which Social Media Platforms should my business be present in?
Bear in mind that some social platforms are focused on B2B, while others take a B2C approach. The decision depends on the product or service that you’re providing. For some businesses, it is ideal to have presence only on Facebook and Instagram, while for others may choose LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest.
- What common social media marketing mistakes should my business avoid?
Inconsistency is one of the main traps you could fall into. That could mean starting on a platform and abandoning it just to try another one. It could also mean publishing updates in a frantic manner. Putting some logic into how, when and where you post could tighten the relationship with your audience.
- Where do you get your content from, do you use copyrighted photos?
I have my own trusted sources where we get only copyright free and high-quality images related to your business. Also, photos of your products/services will be used to create the perfect strategy.
- Can I review posts before they are posted?
Yes, as soon as the posts are ready, we will send them to you for approval before we schedule publication.
- How many times do you post on my social media accounts?
Frequency of post will vary depending on your chosen social media network. Profile Posting Frequency as follows:
Facebook – 1 per day
Instagram – 1 per day
Twitter – 3 per day
Pinterest – 3 per day
LinkedIn – 3 per week
For more VA Frequently Asked Questions, contact us now.